YOGA & SOUND RETREAT
in SAN MARTIN DE LOS ANDES
from March 4 to 8
5 nights and 4 days of Yoga retreat, shamanic sound and ceremonies await us among the mountains, forests and lakes.
This retreat is the perfect opportunity to immerse yourself in nature, contemplation and tranquility, rediscover yourself, live and share in community.
Yoga practices and Sound therapies will support the process of self-knowledge and deep inner listening. The healing powers of music will help you open your voice and find your freedom of expression. In this retreat we will use the vibrational energy of Sound and the practice and philosophy of Yoga in its different steps (asana, pranayama, mantra, concentration, meditation and relaxation) to heal and nourish the body, mind and soul.
You will experience the beauty of the simplest things in life: moving, breathing, sharing, singing, dancing, relaxing, being present and in a state of peace, which is our true nature. This experience of self-knowledge will give you tools to use in your daily life. You do not need to have experience in any of these disciplines. Our transformational retreat will take place in the magical setting of a mountain home. The retreat food is vegan, 100% homemade and delicious. Our idea is that you also learn about new ways of feeding yourself.
Come to connect with yourself and nature, making your intentions and manifesting your gifts! If you are ready for a powerful transformation, this retreat is for you.
SAN MARTIN DE LOS ANDES
This is one of the most beautiful and imposing landscapes in Argentina and one of our main tourist destinations.
Lakes, mountains, forests and the dazzling beauty of this unique place are the ideal setting for an inspiring and transformative vacation.
Enjoying and connecting with oneself become inevitable together with the powerful energy of the Andes Mountains.
Are you ready to receive all this abundance of nature and start the year in this paradise?
- Practices of Vinyasa Yoga and Yoga Nidra.
- Yoga Philosophy.
- Pranayama: traditional breathing techniques that calm the mind and raise vital energy.
- Guided meditations.
- Sanamúsica Session: Shamanic Sound Ceremony. Sacred Sound Experience through the vibrations of ethnic instruments.
- Kirtan, vocal laboratory and chanting of mantras. Bhakti Yoga, the Yoga of devotion.
- Cocoa Ceremony and Ecstatic Dance.
- Walks and outdoor walks through lakes, mountains and forests.
- Circles to share.
- Medicine music next to the stove. fire ceremony
- Silence: moments to work on the absence of words and introspection.
- Homemade and delicious vegan food.
- Free time to explore nature, sleep, write, contemplate.
(No previous experience in any of these practices is necessary)
- Yoga mat
- Comfortable clothes, slippers (or thick socks to be barefoot in the house), swimsuit and coat (temperature range, mountain climate).
- Footwear suitable for trekking.
- Grooming items. Sunscreen and repellent.
- Notebook and pen
- Blanket to cover yourself in relaxations and/or meditations
- Blanket for the beach and grass
- White clothes for ceremony
- 5 days and 4 nights of accommodation. Includes white clothes.
- All vegan meals.
- All activities and excursions.
- Parking lot
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Transfers to San Martin de los Andes.
We will receive them on Thursday 03/04 from 14 pm.
The activities end on Monday 03/08 at 17 pm.
We are going to stay in a beautiful house, made with a lot of love and dedication to be a space of enjoyment and connection. By choosing this house to make a retreat, instead of a hotel, we value simplicity and community life, where we all co-create the energy that sustains the space and enjoy the warmth of a true home.
Our accommodation has incredible views of Lake Lácar, Cerro Chapelco and the Lanin volcano. It is located just 25 minutes from the center of San Martín de los Andes, in an environment of total tranquility and an intimate encounter with nature. A few minutes walk from the house, we access magical secret places: meadows, streams and forests.